Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ornament Obsession


If you are at a loss for ideas for creating your own Christmas ornaments, never fear! Just head over to Singing Three Little Birds. Julie is hosting a fantastic Christmas Ornament Link Up inspired by a new tree in her daughter's room and there are all kinds of fantastic ideas to check out! Julie was kind enough to include my ornament and I'm planning at least a couple more before Christmas arrives as I finally finished up my first batch for gifts! And now that December is here, I'm really feeling the pressure to get everything finished! Off to finish more presents!

And continuing on with the Christmas fun - the Where Women Create crew is having a great 12 Days of Christmas contest. Check it out at the Where Women Create blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment