Monday, July 4, 2011

in an Instagram

Here's a summary of my week in pics from my iPhone. There are many things that I am absolutely enamored with about my new iPhone but I think the ability to take a quick shot with my phone when I see something that inspires me or just catches my eye is my absolute favorite!!!! So here are some of the simple but meaningful highlights of the last week...


Row 1: My toes in the grass in our backyard | Waves rolling in on Park Point Beach | Jesus statue along Maryglade Path
Row 2: My little herb garden | Flowers in Chester Creeek Park | Lupines behind CSS
Row 3: Aerial Lift Bridge | Bucket of fresh strawberries | My feet in the sand at Park Point Beach

2 comments:

  1. Love your "collage" layout!! And those strawberries...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this instafriday is so much fun! i love your collage and the beautiful landscape you captured with your phone...i think i need an iphone. probably be easier to capture the kiddos instead of my ancient phone that takes 4 minutes to snap a shot!

    ReplyDelete