Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pretty pink power

I love being a godmother! I particularly love being a godmother to girl who happens to love girly-girl stuff as I am a girly-girl myself. Each year, I look forward to figuring out what I am going to create for her birthday and Christmas. My goddaughter just celebrated another birthday, but she hasn't received her gift from me yet as I'll be traveling to North Dakota to see her in just a couple of days.


As a girly-girl, I am very much a fan of all things Anthropologie. I was perusing their lovely jewelry one day and happened upon this necklace called Pretty in Pinking.



I got to work creating my own necklace for Rachel inspired by the Pretty in Pinking piece. As I've never met a ribbon I didn't like, I gathered up all my pink ribbons. After some experimentation and a few hours of work, my Pinky necklace was complete. I can't wait to see her wearing it, maybe even for the first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment