Thursday, June 17, 2010

Anniversaries and Aprons!

Today is the fourth anniversary of the day that I got to marry this wonderful man - my best friend, biggest fan, the only one who's always in my corner, my cheerleader, the one who is there for me when I'm lower than low, the one who makes me laugh when he dances,and the one person that I know I can count on. I am so happy to be your wife and I love you honey!!!

Today is also the opening of another Spoonflower contest. The challenge for this week was to design an apron that fits completely on one yard of fabric. I took the challenge and and put this pattern together using my Set the Table fabrics and stitched up my sample to work all the kinks out! If you want to participate in the voting, click here, and feel free to vote for my entry! It has a fabulous prize that I would love to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment